At August Haven, we are delighted to offer the area's most unique collection of urban contemporary, vintage and antique home furnishings and accessories. It is our goal to inspire, surprise and delight our customers with one-of-a-kind items that have everyday purpose. Our look is timeless but new, chic but family friendly, and truly relevant to the way we live today. It is our hope August Haven provides you with the best opportunity possible for you to enjoy the unique, rewarding experience of participating on a world class, high functioning team!
To inspire every customer to own home furnishings that make their home a true reflection of their authentic self.
Provide every customer a warm, happy feeling when they enter or call the showroom.
Essential Job Functions
- Greet customers when a designer or sales associate isn't available, offer refreshments and introduce to a designer or sales associate when they are available
- Assist designers/sales team with point of purchase order entry as needed
- Conduct customer requested product research in support of the designers and sales associates
- Initiate merchandising transfers to and from the showroom ensuring new product gets displayed as soon as possible, coordinating help and resources needed with incoming transfers
- Manage tagging process, ensuring tags are printed and attached to proper inventory
- Assist with the coordination of special events
- Assist with social media posts and online engagement
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional communication skills, extroverted personality with the ability to work with the general public in a positive and poised manner.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing Microsoft office programs (office, excel, outlook).
- Social media experience desired
Benefits and Perks
- $15/hr starting
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company contributions into your Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company funded Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k plan with company match. 401k plan includes pre-tax and Roth options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their family members
- Employee Discount
Come work for an organization who wants to see you succeed both personally and professionally!
Best said by our CEO Jim Greene, "It's my hope you will take initiative and our opportunities match up with your strengths and you will spend your career on our team. Moreover, that you will look back on your career someday and know you realized your full potential personally and professionally".